Help Raise Money for Your Community and Enhance Your Brand!
Here at Toberman Neighborhood Center we have developed some efficient and amazing ways to raise money which will directly impact the Harbor Area.
Partner with one of the longest running social service organizations in Los Angeles to help raise funds and reach out to your customer base with our mission of goodwill. We also inform our donors and friends of your support, driving our constituent base and increasing interest in your business. Tying your Brand to our worthy cause will increase visibility and enhance your image within the community.
With these opportunities, Toberman supports your efforts by marketing and promoting on our social platforms, webpage, newsletter, and more.
Some options include:
- Percentage/Dollar amount from sales of an item(s)
- Donations from customers/individuals with branded collection boxes.
- Round up customer bills to the nearest dollar with the difference donated to Toberman
- Event(s) to benefit Toberman while raising awareness of your brand such as: cocktail parties, bake sales, sporting tournaments, etc.
- Percentage of sales of a selected day(s)
There are many other fun and creative ways to support your community and we would love to talk to you about them. Our goal is to create positive ways to interact with the community by bringing a positive brand and P.R. to your events and promotions.
For additional information or questions please contact:
Carter Calhoun – Director of Development
Phone: 310 832 1145 x 119
Giving by mail is easy!
Mail a check or credit card information to:
Toberman Neighborhood Center
131 N Grand Ave, San Pedro, CA 90731
Please make check payable to: TOBERMAN NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER
- Make a gift to be used where it is needed most
- Make a gift to support a specific Toberman Program. Be sure to indicate which program you wish to support.
– or –
Print then mail the Dedicated Gift Form:
- Make a gift “In Memory Of” of a loved one and/or a special person
- Make a gift “In Honor Of” of a loved one and/or special person to commemorate an occasion.